At Sunpro, we aim to create value for both the business world and the society together. Our performance is judged on the extent to which our projects integrate into their local communities and contribute to their development. Sunpro aspires to be an active contributor in communities where we operate. We want to maintain an open and continuous dialogue with non-governmental organizations.
- Contribution to Nizip Municipality Almshouse 10 September 2013
- Contribution to the Alaaddin Keykubat Taksim Turkish Classical Music School, Istanbul
- Contributions to UCTEA, Turkish Chamber of Mechanical Engineers
- Contribution to Diabetes Association, Turkey
- Contribution to GAU Open Air Sculpture Studio 14 May 2009